COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL DEMOLITION
Each demolition project is unique requiring a site specific work plan, along with an OSHA safety plan to be implemented. A brief description of common steps, practices and methods of demolition is provided below.
The typical razing of a building, structure, plant, factory, etc. is accomplished as follows:
- Obtain all necessary permits
- Install Soil and Erosion Control Measures as necessary
- Isolate demolition area / perform all utility disconnects
- Perform asbestos abatement
- Removal all lights, ballasts, mercury switches, Freon, etc. for recycling
- Removal all hazardous materials
With our team in the field, we are able to perform the actual demolition project from start to finish. Please contact us for all your residential, commercial or industrial demolition needs.